Don’t Worry, Be Healthy.
Knowing the right care is right here when you need it as you age makes living an amazing, independent life much easier, bringing peace of mind to you and your loved ones.
Channing House is a Life Care Community (also known as a Continuing Care Retirement Community), which means you’ll enjoy priority access to a full continuum of exceptional on-campus senior health services should you ever need them.
Residents who develop dementia also receive care at Channing House, unless their physician determines that they need a specialized dementia community for their own safety and security. For all residents, the nursing staff is available to respond to calls around the clock.
To learn more about the services we provide at our vibrant and very active retirement community here in Palo Alto, download our printable Levels of Care brochure or visit one of the pages below.
The Russel V. A. Lee Care Center
Assisted Living and Skilled Nursing care are provided in the welcoming atmosphere of our Lee Center, which is connected to our main tower by a skywalk. It keeps our residents engaged with their friends in Independent Living and the places, activities and programs they enjoy there.
Independent Living residents visit the Lee Center often and develop warm, close relationships with the team, which helps make a later transition to life there much more comfortable should the need ever arise.
All residents in the Lee Center enjoy amenities including:
- Large private and semi-private rooms, which residents can decorate with their own furniture and artwork as space allows
- It’s Never 2 Late Interactive Technology to provide cognitive stimulation and engagement
- Comfortable and spacious common area with a large aquarium
- An outdoor garden area for walks and visits
- Homestyle dining that can be modified for special diets as needed
- Regular activities and outings designed by our Life Enrichment Manager with resident input
- Cable television and wireless high-speed internet service
- Daily housekeeping and linen service
- State-of-the-art security and call systems
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Daily medication management
Levels of Care Brochure
Get all the details on our full continuum of care in this printable brochure.
Tower Assisted Living
In-home Assisted Living and other care for those who need just a little temporary help.
The right amount of help, right when you need it.
Compassionate, person-centered care focused on comfort and socialization for residents who need around-the-clock support.