Assisted Living That Empowers.
Just because you need a little help doesn’t mean life can’t still be amazing. The goal of the licensed nurses and nursing assistants on our Assisted Living care team is to give our residents everything they need to remain as independent and active as they can be.
Our approach is person-centered, which means we tailor the care we provide to fit not only individual needs, but also personal likes and dislikes. Although most of our Assisted Living residents are full-time, we also provide temporary care for residents transitioning back to Independent Living after an illness or injury.
Residents who develop dementia also receive care at Channing House, unless their physician determines that they need a specialized dementia community for their own safety and security.
Our full Assisted Living level of care in the Lee Center includes:
- Private or semi-private studio
- Nursing staff available 24 hours/day
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management by nursing staff
- Medical and ancillary services arranged by nurse in combination with family
- Sara lift available for transfers