Tower Assisted Living
Assisted Living in the Tower.
Assisted Living in the Tower is an innovative, person-centered level of care developed at Channing House for residents in our Independent Living tower who need assistance with everything from doing laundry and getting mail to performing activities of daily living. For some, the need is only temporary. For others, it becomes part of a gentle, compassionate transition to Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing care in our adjoining Lee Center. Our Assisted Living in the Tower level of care includes:
- Private studios on the third floor of the Tower
- Nursing staff available 24 hours/day
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management by nursing staff
- Medical and ancillary services arranged by nurse in collaboration with family