At Channing House, Familiarity Breeds Comfort.
One of the reasons you’re probably reading this is that you like the idea of living in a place where top-quality, short- and long-term Skilled Nursing care is available should you ever need it. Here’s another thing you can count on if that day arrives: you’ll be in a familiar place, surrounded by the familiar faces of family, friends and caregivers you know and trust.
Our Independent Living residents pay frequent visits to their friends in the Lee Center and develop relationships with the compassionate caregivers who work there. This familiarity with the environment and the people in it helps make for a smoother, easier transition if Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing care ever becomes necessary. As an Independent Living resident, you’ll no doubt have friends who move to the Lee Center to receive Assisted Living or Skilled Nursing care.
Our full Skilled Nursing level of care includes:
- Private or semi-private studio with en suite bathroom
- Nursing staff available 24 hours/day
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Medication management by nursing staff
- Medical and ancillary services arranged by nurse in combination with family
- Visits with primary care physician on-site or by video
- Sara and Hoyer lift available for transfers
Channing House Skilled Nursing does not accept Medicare or Medicaid.